East Tennessee disability lawyer explains how to improve your chances of success with your Social Security disability claim.
Getting your disability benefits from the Social Security Administration is a challenging process. We can help you get the benefits you deserve. Dealing with the medical problems of your disability is difficult for you. Let us handle the complicated bureaucracy of the Social Security Administration.
Furthermore, a statistical study by the Social Security Administration Inspector General has shown that claimants who are represented by an attorney have a higher success rate than claimants who are not represented.
We have the experience and knowledge to help you with your Social Security disability claim.
I am a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR) and the National Association of Disability Representatives (NADR). We have handled thousands of Social Security disability cases since 1983.
We have a registered nurse employed full time on staff to help work on your case and your medical records. We are familiar with the judges and know what they expect, and we will prepare a detailed brief for filing with the judge prior to your hearing.
We will prepare you and your claim for best results from the Social Security Administration.
We want you to be approved for disability benefits, and we will give your case personal attention in preparing your file, you, and your witnesses for your Social Security disability hearing.
Every case is different, and we will personally work with you throughout the entire process no matter how complicated your case is. We will:
- Make sure that the Social Security Administration has all the evidence that will help your claim.
- Work with your doctors and therapists to make sure that the reports that they give to the Social Security Administration provide the information that is needed to help your disability claim.
- Determine whether or not you should see some other expert. Some claimants need further medical analysis by a specialist; others need to be evaluated by a vocational expert.
- Prepare both you and your witnesses to testify at your disability hearing. We can tell you what to expect at the hearing and what questions you are likely to be asked.
- Present legal arguments to the judge explaining why you qualify for Social Security disability benefits.
Getting your disability claim started, whether in East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, Southeast Kentucky, or Western North Carolina.
Whether you are applying for Social Security disability benefits in Rogersville or elsewhere in Tennessee or neighboring areas, the first step is to file an application with the Social Security Administration.
You can get some Tips for applying on this website.
After you have filed your disability application with the Social Security Administration, if you are not already represented, contact us to allow us to help you get the benefits you need and deserve. We offer a free office consultation with a Social Security disability attorney. Contact our law office to schedule an appointment or use the form at the top of this page.
Mark Albert Skelton
Tennessee Social Security Disability Attorney
Law Office of Mark A. Skelton
121 South Depot Street
Rogersville, TN 37857
For more information, visit www.MarkSkeltonLawOffice.com.
More Videos: “Are You Likely to Qualify?,” “How a Judge Determines Disability,” “What Not to Do at Your Hearing,” “Working Part-Time,” “How to Describe Daily Activities”, and “Mental and Physical Limitations”